Friday, August 24, 2007

J'aime....


Well,its been a while since I posted something.
So,lemme start blogging with some things I like,I thought.
And yeah,to write about one's likes and dislikes himself is very difficult,they say. I thought and started writing what all came to my mind in the past hour.
Well,here it goes......

I like cycling.
I like sarcastic sense of humour.
I like people who lie a little.
I like to be not lazy.
I like the versatility of the word "fcuk".
I like to know where I'll be 5 years from now.
I like to talk on anything.
I like little proud gals.
I like melody music.
I like to write the exams without preparation.
I like short naps.
I like mangoes.
I like to do night outs.
I like to watch any kinda movies.
I like to drive when the signal is red.
I like to know what my "she" thinks of me.
I like to make my parents happy.
I like to be nice to most people most of the time.
I like my confidence.
I like autowaalahs who ask for the right fares.
I like beaches.
I like to make the next grade by just crossing the cutoff.
I like to wear no spectacles.
I like text messaging.
I like all fattening tasty food.
I like hangovers.
I like bursting crackers.
I like to be with people.
I like to whistle in cinema theaters.
I like to play in the rain.
I like to bath with cold water.
I like to see Iraq back.
I like to fight for my rights.
I like the color black.
I like to click pics.
I like to lose arguments to my frenz.
I like half sleeve shirts.
I like bold lasses.
I like to be neat.
I like inquisitive people.
I like Friday afternoons.
I like snacks between meals.
I like window shopping.
I like my college.
I like that little sleep in the snooze gap.
I like Rahul Dravid.
I like boiled eggs.
I like diplomacy.
I like dance floors.
I like MS office.
I like the game of chess
and on and on......

Next time,I would write on a better topic if at all you dint LIKE this one.
After all,if everyone liked everything,this world would not exist.

Cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. @ rip van winkle,
    merci beaucoup,mademoiselle!!![:)]
    accent grave s missing though...[:P]

    ReplyDelete